Thanks for your interest in booking me for your event.
I am passionate about creating space where people can experience God. This drive motivates me to disciple new believers, speak, and encourage women in their faith journey.
I would love to work with you to choose the best topic for your group. Or, here are a few topics close to my heart that I love to talk about:
- Compass to Serve. With all the busyness in our lives, where does “Here am I, Lord, send me” fit into the day? This guilt-free topic — suitable for a retreat or an evening — explores our call to serve. No matter your season in life, you can make a profound impact in our world today!
- Mapping Church Missions. A workshop to walk a church staff or missions committee/ministry/team through seven key issues toward an effective and sustainable missions strategy. It equips a congregation with important foundational knowledge as they plan their church’s missional engagement.
- Abundant Life as an Awkward Traveler. We struggle to find the abundant life promised in the Bible. Burdens of mundane to-d0’s clash with life-giving glimpses of God’s presence. Weaving stories of travel with the habits of a disciple, we’ll discover ways to travel this journey with joy and purpose.
- Building Bridges to Peace. Being a peacemaker is high on the attribute list of being a Christ-follower, but why is it so difficult? With grace and wisdom, let’s explore practical ways to become bridges toward peace in family, neighborhood, church, and, yes, the world!
- Last Morsels to Linen Fabrics. Ever feel like the craziness of life keeps you from living a Christ-centered life? Learn from courageous women in the Bible who impacted God’s Kingdom out of their own unique gifts, talents and circumstances.
Visit HERE for the Media Press Kit
Beyond Words Podcast. An interview with Dr. William P. Campbell, Founder and President of Scripture Awakening. Listen in for insights that can help individual Christians and whole churches engage in missions in a most effective and unified manner.
Fierce and Lovely Podcast. A conversation with host Beth Bruno about collaboration in the mission field. From cross-cultural partnerships to the value of ministry longevity, this episode emphasizes the importance of humbly sitting at the feet of others, listening and learning first.
Radio interview on Grace In 30 to discuss new book release, Mapping Church Missions: A Compass for Ministry Strategy. Explore ways to be faithful witnesses, strengthen the church, and serve with purpose.
Audio recording of my message on God’s Heart for Justice: How can the church impact the global community for justice? What does it mean to see God at work in the lives of the desperately poor? Ponder together how to partner and serve the least of these.
Radio show, Grace In 30. How can the church build effective partnerships with public schools? When the church serves the community, grace extends in our actions as well as in our conversation.
Audio recording of my message Passion to Serve: Do our efforts make a difference? Three primary reasons define the “why” of missions. When we understand the why we do what we do, the how to serve follows naturally. Incredible things happen when we connect our gifts and passions with the desire to glorify the Lord.
Please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org). Let’s chat!