Sharon R. Hoover is an author, speaker, and missions leader. She is the Director of Missions at Centreville Presbyterian Church (Virginia), where she has served over twenty-five years. She is passionate about equipping the local church to serve well and to connect with ministry partners worldwide. This drive motivates her to disciple new believers, speak at events, and work in the church. She skillfully weaves knowledge gathered over decades of ministry and seminary coursework with crazy and entertaining life experiences. She has written resources and curriculum to disciple people of all ages and stages of life. She is an effective motivator for all who wrestle with the challenges of living the mission of faith. She is the author of Mapping Church Missions: A Compass for Ministry Strategy (InterVarsity Press, September 2018).
Sharon R. Hoover is the Director of Missions at Centreville Presbyterian Church, where she has served over twenty years. She is passionate about equipping the local church to serve well and to connect with ministry partners worldwide. Sharon writes and speaks on missions, discipleship, and living a faith-filled life. She is the author of Mapping Church Missions: A Compass for Ministry Strategy (InterVarsity Press, September 2018). Sharon lives in the Washington DC metro area with her husband and occasionally-visiting young adult children.
Book Cover Images
Facebook Page: @SharonRHoover
- Seven key issues to discover your best path to serve
- Three ways to prevent burn-out and compassion fatigue when serving
- More than food drives: Innovative ways to meet the spiritual and physical needs of the world around you
- Strategies to fulfill your call to serve amidst the busyness in life
- How to walk your team toward an effective and sustainable missions strategy
- Choose abundant life by shifting from to-do lists to life-giving ministry
Past Media Experience
Visit HERE for online listing of past media exposure