It’s been an exciting twelve months! More visitors and more followers and more pageviews since the birth of the Journal.
Thank you to everyone who paused and spent time here. I’ve gathered up the best of 2014 as an overview of the year.
Best of 2014
Enjoy the round up of the year…
1) Ideas for 12 Days of Christmas with Teens Loads of ways to spend time with teens…in all seasons, actually.
2) 7 Simple Ways to Pray Truly simple list of ways to connect in conversation with God.
3) Is FOMO Stealing Your Life? Fear of missing out wreaks many days. Don’t let it overwhelm your choices.
4) How to Study the Bible Summary article with links to numerous ways to study your Bible.
5) Should you give cash to a homeless person? Shows my struggles with how to respond to a homeless person. It’s difficult.
6) Who was the first missionary? Narrative about an afflicted man who became Jesus’ first missionary.
7) How to Know God’s Will We all struggle with being in God’s will. This article helps focus our search on Christ alone.
8) Parable of the Cracked Pot Re-telling of a folktale. Our flaws are not so bad afterall!
9) Socrates and Jesus: Truth across the Millenium Researched article about the veracity of our faith.
10) Emerging out of the Christian Bubble Sudden awareness of my life’s choices drew me to make new ones.
Did you have a favorite post from my blog? I’d love to know! Please share it in the comments below!